Official third-party documentation may include, but not be limited to:
- personnel records
- copies of business licenses indicating ownership
- law enforcement transcripts
- certificates of training completion
- a letter provided directly by a current/previous employer detailing dates of employment and job duties
- letters of commendation
- private security services registration, certifications, and/or licenses from other states
- other employment, training, or experience verification documents
If you submit licenses from other states, please submit documentation concerning requirements for licensure and any training you have had.
Resumes and business cards are not considered official documentation.
Return to the Apply & Renew page.