If our county administrator/city manager wants to sign hard copy, then we wouldn't fill out his name, would we? Or would we, and then attach signed copy somehow?

For the CCCA/PSA grants, the County Administrator/City Manager is required to register in OGMS and approve the submission with an electronic signature. If they also want to sign a hardcopy, you can print the application for their signature and keep it for your files.