Our Project Administrator is changing next week, should the interim City Manager register and be associated with the grant or the current City Manager?

You will have to submit a contract amendment change form with the new City Manager’s information and make sure the new person registers in OGMS.  After the contract amendment is approved and the person has registered, you can associate them with the grant. For detailed instructions contact your grant monitor.