Online Regulatory Licensing System
Users may now submit an initial application and renew their Registration, Certification or License online using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit card. [Your credit card payment is processed as a secure, encrypted transaction for your protection].
Please Note: This is Phase 1 of our Online Regulatory Licensing System and therefore, limited features are available at this time. More services are in future development.
Phase 1 - Users can now:
- Submit for a Tow Truck Driver Initial and Renewal Application;
- Submit a request for a duplicate/replacement Registration, License, and Certificate;
- Submit for a Private Security Services Initial or Renewal Registration;
- Submit for a Private Security Services Firearms Endorsement Renewal;
- Employer Bulk Payments for their employees Registration, License or Certification.
If you are a first time visitor to the Online Regulatory Licensing System, you will need to register as a New User.
If you have previously logged into the Online Regulatory Licensing System and have established your username and password you can continue to the Login Page.
Many of your questions about the Online Regulatory Licensing System can be answered by viewing our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you are a Private Security Business or Training School and need to pay for your employees, continue to Employer bulk payment.
For assistance or troubleshooting your online account, you can contact a System Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org