Can I change my name online?

No.  A name change request must be accompanied by a copy of a marriage license, divorce decree, court order, or other official document that verifies the name change.  Please review the required documentation on the bottom of the following attachment:  Acceptable Documents for Verifying Leagal Presence / Name Change