Skip to main content

I am former law enforcement. Do I need to take training?

Yes. All individuals must take some training to become registered. However, you may qualify for a partial exemption. The partial exemption application (PSS_WA), fee and documentation must be submitted before a partial exemption will be granted. The amount of training waived depends on your training and/or experience.