Skip to main content

How do I petition the Circuit Court to obtain my appointment/order to become a Special Conservator of the Peace?

As of July 1, 2015, if you are seeking a new appointment or a reappointment with a circuit court, the law requires you to submit the standardized application, created by the Supreme Court of Virginia, Office of the Executive Secretary.

The forms may be accessed at the Supreme Court of Virginia website: