How do I return unexpended funds to the agency?

To return unexpended funds, please make a check made payable to "Treasurer of Virginia" (note the grant number on the check or in correspondence) and send it to:

Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services

1100 Bank St

12th floor, Finance Section

Richmond, VA 23219