My photo-identification card was lost or destroyed. How do I obtain a new one?

To obtain a duplicate ID, you may submit and pay for a Duplicate Replacement Application by creating and logging into your online account here or by submitting the paper application and applicable fee to our office for processing. If your current registration was issued prior to July 1, 2017 but you would like to obtain the new photo ID prior to your next renewal, you can also submit the Duplicate/Replacement Registration Application and applicable fee for that purpose.