How do I let DCJS know that I plan on using a subject matter specialist or guest lecturer to present material in one of my training classes?

Submit the Subject Matter Specialist/Guest Lecturer form and documentation of the individual's experience. You must receive written authorization from DCJS prior to allowing the individual to provide instruction.