I am unhappy with the results of an investigation conducted by a private investigator that I hired. Can I file a complaint with DCJS?

Yes, you should provide written information identifying the licensed private security business and the name of the investigator you contracted with to handle your investigation. You must provide information that can establish a violation of theVirginia Code or Adminstrative Code (regulations) governing private security.  Fee disputes will not be investigated unless the terms of the contract were not fulfilled.