Skip to main content

How do I apply to be a subject matter specialist or guest lecturer?

The certified training school that wishes to utilize your expertise must apply on your behalf. You cannot be authorized as a subject matter specialist in general and solicit services to a school.  The school will need to submit a Subject Matter Specialist/Guest Lecturer form with your signature. The application must specifiy which area(s) of training the request addresses. A subject matter specialist or guest lecturer may only present portions of certified training sessions and not a course in its entirety.