What paperwork needs to be submitted when completing training?

The training school will submit the roster to us. Remember that entry-level training is good for 12 months and and initial application must be submitted within that 12 month period for you to receive credit. In-service training must be completed within the 24 months of the active registration in receive training credit for renewal. Firearms requalification must be completed within the previous 90 days of the expiration of the firearms endorsement.  The school will also provide you with a training completion form.  This form is for your records and should not be sent to the Department.  The Department will only accept training submitted by the training school on an official roster.