Skip to main content

How do I verify that I have insurance?

FAQ Organization

Submit a Certificate of Insurance, reflecting the Department of Criminal Justice Services as Certificate Holder and in the prescribed amount.  This information must be submitted when applying for an initial or renewal license or school certification.  The licensed business or training school is required to maintain the liability in the prescribed amount at all times.