I have lost or damaged my Tow Truck Driver Registration Document, in addition to my address changing. How may I replace my card and change my address of record?

Changing an address or requesting a duplicate registration can be done by logging into your online account.  A change of address should be submitted within ten days of your change of address.  This assists us in our communications with applicants and registrants.